Help pregnant women and expectant parents! Sanctuaries for Life seeks a life affirming, bilingual (Spanish/English) volunteer to support our prenatal care program. The Pregnancy Support Prenatal Care Volunteer will work in collaboration with the Prenatal Care Coordinator to supply top quality care to some of the more vulnerable members of our community.
Sanctuaries for Life (SFL) program provides pregnancy support services to expectant parents in need of affordable prenatal care services. The program offers affordable prenatal/ labor delivery care, pre/post-natal educational classes, resources/referrals, and linking to other support services such as food, rental/utility assistance, housing, case management, mental health, and spiritual counseling.
Learn more and apply here!
- Answer program intake line and return client calls.
- Make follow-up calls to program participants.
- Conduct satisfaction surveys and input results in database
- Confirm appointments and collect documents from clients in advance
- Input case notes in database system
- Assist Prenatal Coordinator with monthly/quarterly reports
- Assist Coordinator maintain program database (Ex: discharge and close files)
- 6-8 hours per week; M-F.
- Catholic Charities Center in Montgomery County
- Remote work when the agency is closed during inclement weather and/or during a pandemic
- Apply HERE!
- Due March 31: Fill out an application
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.